Raindrops keep Falling on my Head..

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011, HOLA 2012~!


Its the last day of 2011, I cannot believe I haven't update this blog for a year..

its been superbly busy, a eventful year and one that's really fun.

I realised a few things this year..

1) Never sweat over the small stuffs, think about whether it will matter 5 years from now. If yes then its something worth worrying over.

2) If you speak less and observe more, you will notice alot more that you've never knew in the past.

3) The usual peeps I hang out with are the peeps that I'm meeting this Xmas and New Year. With the inclusion of my little niece, its one of the best new year celebrations I think I'll be having.

4) Love more, hate less, be happie alot!


I don have resolutions, but i guess number 4 above serve as a resolution..

ooh 2012 will be Alicia's big day, cannot wait!

Looking forward to 2012, it will be a fabulous year ahead!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home