Raindrops keep Falling on my Head..

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Xmas all!


this is by far the best xmas I've ever had!

Gatherings with all the closest friends I have, apart from missing the poly gals classmates due to my eye infection.. but, for the rest of the parties I had a fantastic time! I think its so fun cos its the time of the year where you take some time off..slow down your pace..celebrate the festive season, gifts exchange..and of course feast, and just chill out over wine/booze/beer etc..

I think the saying that goes, it doesn't matter the quantity, as long as there's quality! Totally true.
hahahaha! The next party would be with the family where b1 will be back on 24th Dec for xmas!

Im so happie I finally went USS..its like awesomeness..feels like I was in another country.
It made xmas even more fun this year, all thanks to W buddy.hahaha.

Oh well the downside is..work's duper bz at year end..

But, I shall endure..as I always do.

Japan in a few days, to celebrate the happy holidays with boy. Haven't seen each other in 4++ months..whoopie!!!

But 3 degrees is freaking cold.kekee

Okie off to play with niece before i sleep..nitey!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home