Raindrops keep Falling on my Head..

Saturday, November 13, 2010

The name is Amber!


After some weeks of pondering from my b2 and er sao, finally the name of my niece is Amber!

Held amber to sleep for the first time, and its v nice to hold a cute niece! super cute!

Such a doll, and she looks exceptionally cute wearing blue. keke.

My role is to sing and talk to the bb, during play time I'd sing xmas songs and stuff..to engage her senses visual, sound, kinesthetic.

kekeke. And 1st mth party coming up, have been bz sourcing for decorations and did some decorations just now. Event planner is not easy feat.keke. But its all fun.


Went for movie & St James last nite with e buddies S, A & Q ytd. Havent been there for 3 yrs..haaha nice to relax for awhile and dance. They say if the company is good, it doesn't matter what you do. Yup, totally awesome. ~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Last weekend, was the wedding of my favourite Cousin!!! She's a year younger than I am, had loads of fun playing together since like when we were 10yrs old. Aww..now she's all grown up!

Lovely wedding dress she has!!






Look alike?hehehehe





Xmas is coming soon! My favourite time of the year, this year with the new addition to the family, its gonna be fun!! Plus the gatherings with the frds, looking forward to it!

p/s: as i'm typing this, I receive a news from one of the ^5, telling me a very exciting news. muahhahaa. I can't wait.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home