Raindrops keep Falling on my Head..

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

World Cup Day 2

Didn't expect a draw last night!

Of all the teams, am rooting for Holland and Spain to lift the cup. We shall see!!

Hit the gym after work today!

Had a 14 day trial cos I applied for the Posb Atm/Debit card, and there's a coupon with that offer.

After being subjected to the 1hr long sales pitch, I was given the trial pass!

Have always envisioned how fun it would be inside California Fitness.

Usually you'd see in the movies, the protagonists would be working out in gyms somewhere in the movie scene. And that's how I form images of our own California Fitness!

On my maiden visit, was a Friday Night @8pm. Pretty hectic day it seems..lotsa pple walking in and out, and at the lounge area too.

After the 1st round of sales pitch, I was assigned a Personal trainer, who brought me around the gym equipment and gave me a free personal training.

There were so many equipment there, that some seems alittle intimidating. hahahaah I haven't used such things before that explains.

But its really fun, working out! After 40mins of training, I was aching.hahahaha.

Went again today, my 3rd visit, to join in the Belly Dance class. Was fun too, trying to get ur belly to "dance". hhhehe. 1/3 of the pple were first timers to the class, and the instructor was v pro, she concurrently taught 2 grps of pple, clear concise instructions! Couldn't get some of the technique..but still its great to workout!

After the hr long class, I worked out for another 1 hr..weights..the climbing thingy, the gliding thingy..and the one where you sit like you're rowing a boat..apologies for the weird description..cos i have no idea what the exact names of the equipment were..

There's this boxing ring like area, and a huge punching bag in the middle. I love that, had a great time punching and kicking the thing. hahahaha. I imagined I was Muhammad Ali.



The land of wonders~!

NZ trip..






Transit 3hrs in Sydney!



Airport beagle searching for drugs or illegal stuffs:











Love all the moments there!
Lotsa sheeps!!!


pretending to hitch-hike~


SheeeeepSS!


Love the sky


Hitch hiking!!


Halfway driving, we saw sheeps on the road..blocking us infront. Mad awesome i must say, tot i'd onli see these things in movies!!

A sheepdog was chasing the sheeps to the grassland instead, and our vehical following behind to snap pics.




A nice lake @ Te Anau

















I look pretty fat in this photo above. hahaha The PC area in our fav backpackers in Auckland.










One of our attempts..the bad weather did not allow us to skydive..














MUACKS to NZ!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home