Raindrops keep Falling on my Head..

Friday, November 26, 2010

Its a month to christmas!

Have been uber bz at work...ot everyday..but I shall endure~!!

Didn't know that xmas is around the corner...so fast! Time flies when you're really busy.

Finally got some photos up, after much procrastination..kekkee.

Was surfing sistic website to see where Cinderel-lah! (whoopieee watching on 9th dec!) would be held, and I came across ....JJ Lin's World Tour Concert coming live to SG!!

5th March 2011!!

Awesome! I love JJ!

It got me hyped up for awhile at work...cos its been awhile since he performed.
The poster's image of JJ looks very different, not to mention manly..hhehee, he seems like a grown man, not like the cutsey image 2 years ago. aww..

I'm falling asleep as I'm typing this..oh man.

On a side note, I got to know a good news from one of close friends..super happie for her!
It got me thinking that everyone's thinking keeps changing as we grow...or maybe everyday. cos we will perceive things differently base on the experiences in life.

Its something I've read alot on NLP, how humans think and interact..and true enough, I've seen it come true on alot of occasions. Human beings are a wonderful bunch, you'd never know what to expect as every encounter is always different.

Ok..major digress..bedtime for moi..another day peeps!

Rapunzel is out in the movies, for all Disney fans, its a must watch!!


Good nite dear cute niece!












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home